Need Help? You’ve come to the right place! First and foremost, I urge you to read the information below BEFORE contacting me or submitting a help form. Chances are, the answer to your question can be found there. However, if not, you all are my everything. So I will go above and beyond to help in any way that I can!
*Please note: THIS IS NOT THE APPLIER REQUEST FORM.
If you have an applier request, you need to fill out the form here.
1. Most products purchased from Beautitude contain a notecard with instructions and detailed information. If you are having an issue with an item, especially if it does not seem to fit or wear correctly, please read the included NC before contacting submitting this form because it’s likely that the solution to your problem is there.
2. My online status is public. If my profile shows that I am online, you can feel free to message me with any inquiries that you may have. However, if my “unavailable” message is activated, it means that I am either sincerely busy or am away from the keyboard for an extended period of time.
3. If I am online but busy, please do not send a notecard or full instant-message because if something is to happen and I crash prior to seeing your message, it will be lost and I will have no receipt of your transmission.
4. Customer Service is EVERYTHING to me – with that said I will not only go above and beyond to see to it that you are happy with your purchase, but I will do so expeditiously. However, I do ask that you are mindful of real-life and realize that some fixes are not quick fixes. Either way, I will notify you within 24 hours of receiving your request and in most cases, the situation will be completely rectified within 48 hours of receiving your request.
* Nine times out of ten, I am able to get problems taken care of within minutes of receiving a request. The information in bullet four (4) mainly pertains to extreme cases.
5. The only customer service reps are Rayne Isenia. If you are ever contacted by someone else regarding an order, please ignore it. If you have an inquiry regarding blogging, please contact the blog manager, xoxokattmilenaxoxo.
6. If you are looking to place a custom order, bulk-order, or custom bulk-order, this is not the correct form, please submit custom orders here.