You have landed on this page for 1 or 2 reasons. You have either just paid for your custom jewelry order or you have clicked an information packet for more information. If the former, thank you for your payment for your Affirmation Jewelry custom order! A receipt will be issued to you in the form of a notecard within 48 hours of your payment date.
Please read below on what to expect once your order is placed. Thank you!
:[What Happens Next]:
*Most custom orders are finished & issued within 24-48 hours of placement. However, the waiting time may be a bit longer for larger and complex orders.
- The receipt will act as my notice of accepting your order and if I have any initial questions, I will message you right away.
- Do not be alarmed if you do not hear from me right away as it likely means there are no issues with your order. (It is likely that I will message you right away; however, if you have placed a larger order, just to double check).
- I will contact you once your custom set is completed and confirm your delivery wishes (rather or not the set is sent to you directly, or sent to someone as a gift.)
:[Things to Note]:
- Once payment is made, no refunds can or will be issued in the case you change your mind. HOWEVER, if you no longer want the original engraving, you may request an updated version BUT fees may apply on a per case basis.
- I will always try to work with you to keep you happy, but it must be within my limits. Please keep this in mind and try to be absolutely sure that you have included the correct spelling & information on your form.
If you have any questions, issues, or concerns, please feel free to contact me. I will get back with you ASAP. Thank you so much for your business!